Friday, February 4, 2011

I could get used to this...

What a couple of days I just had! The adventure began a few weeks ago when I received a Private Message on boards.ie - I was being given the opportunity to go to England to preview Bulletstorm. Now, I can't say anything about the game itself for a little while, but it was a great trip.

The people from O'Leary PR (who handle EA's account in Ireland) were amazing - really friendly, easy to get on with, and - to be perfectly honest - spoiled those of us who travelled over.

Got to meet some of those in the industry in Ireland - people who are actually writing about games for a living. It was nice to be able to pick their brains and they were really cool people.

Unforgettable trip, treated like royalty - just had a really good time. I could certainly do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment