Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's been a while...

Hmmm...Last post in July! Bad times. Time to start blogging some more. Or, as the brilliant Contagion puts it - graffiti with punctuation. So what's been happening, what's to come?!

Firstly, college is once again behind me. Exams are done, thesis is handed in and results from the latter will be signed, sealed and delivered in December. Let's hope for the best. Had a horrible feeling the other day when I opened a draft of a feature to get a quote for a new feature I was writing. Saw an underscore - my temporary holding symbol for a point or word to add - and my heart sank. Thankfully it was an early draft, but that was not a nice feeling.

Attended the Italian Grand Prix in Monza with a friend. That was a blast. Great weekend overall - really nice weather, great views, beautiful place. To make it even better, we were able to get a tour around the Lotus garage, into the Paddock area and got to sit up in the business seats on the main straight for Friday. Unforgettable. My view for the race itself was pretty good too. Here is the first lap from where I was:

Still doing some freelancing and writing, but need to step up my activity. This short blog is a good way to start, but I have a couple of previews and a review to put together soon too. Fun, fun! Also hoping to ramp up my activity on YouTube. Have started to connect to other channels and am browsing YouTube partner forums. Ultimate FIFA Adventures is still going strong and Season 2 has started really well. We are only entering knockout competitions. This means more drama, more raw emotion and more tension. Here's the first episode that we shot - new episodes every Wednesday.



In order to bolster my channel, and because I'm interested in producing more content, I have started to record my progress in FIFA 12's ranked mode. Tough going but two episodes recorded. This is going to have a more frequent output. Hoping to schedule for Mondays and Fridays. Need another few projects...I never do anything by halves. Once again, I look like I'm going to make myself overly busy!


No comments:

Post a Comment