Sunday, November 6, 2011

Newest episode of Rise of the Champions

Read text after watching video if you want to avoid spoilers, but still want to get my thoughts on the series and Division    :)   




*******

So another Division down. Onwards and upwards. I have to admit, I struggled far more in Division 10 than I did in Division 9. Still, it's nice to avoid relegation when it becomes a possibility and an unbeaten record is something I won't dismiss. Maybe I'm tooting my own horn here, but I felt comfortable in most of the matches and felt I deserved a win in the drawn game.

As always, nervous about next Division. That's what online matches do to me - keep me on my toes eternally! Still not sure whether to just pick the one team or mix it up a little. Might pick Palmero for two out of three games per episode and then try out a different four star team for the last match. Hoping for the best from Division 8. First episode of that journey will be released on Friday...and recorded some time before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment