Sunday, March 6, 2011

In the quest for perfection

I will admit that I work well when I have a deadline. I may be fretting and beavering away when the time is drawing closer and closer, but everything gets done. That is why this blog idea hasn't worked as fantastically well as hoped thus far. All deadlines are self-imposed......and those are the worst kind.

Think of it. How many times do each of us reset alarm clocks, stating that in five more minutes we will get up to tackle the day. That is esentially what a deadline-less blog is. I need to make myself more urgent. The ideas are there, the willingness to do it is there, and the passion is there. Sometimes, I reflect too much on what I have written - and then, it seems less relevant or timely.

The time to change is now!

No comments:

Post a Comment